The booming South Florida real estate market has something to offer for any level of buyer or investor.
Below are some of the top reasons why you should buy or invest in South Florida real estate market:
- Affordable Real Estate – The local market offers record affordability, amenities, and seller incentives; 50% more affordable in the last five years; the weak U.S. dollar gives greater discounts for foreign buyers.
- Commercial & Investment Real Estate – Vacancy rates for all commercial sectors in Miami are below the national average; retail and multi-family are outperforming most major markets in the U.S
- Top Market for International Buyers or Investors – Florida is the top state in the U.S. & Miami is the top market for international buyers; and is expected to outperform other U.S. markets long into the future.
- “Gateway to the Americas” – Strategic location between Latin America & Europe; “Capital of the Americas” - perfect for business or pleasure.
- The Most International City in the U. S – nearly 50% of population is foreign born and speak over 100 languages.
- Global Business Center – For business, finance, commerce, media, entertainment, arts & international trade; no state income tax; home to nearly 1,200 multinational companies from 56 nations; more than 100 international consulates, trade offices and bi-national chambers of commerce.
- World Aviation Hub – 3rd in the U.S. with 33.5 million passengers a year; Over 80 airlines to 120 destinations. Top freight airport in the U.S. with 1.8 million tons. $19 Billion in business revenue/year.
- Port of Miami – “Cruise Capital of the World” with more than 4 million passengers a year; also serves 240 seaports; 9 million tons of sea cargo; top markets: China, Italy, Hong Kong, Honduras & Brazil.
- Top Tourist Destination – 12.6 million overnight guests, with 6 million of them international visitors.
- Enviable Weather – The only major “subtropical” city in continental U.S.; average temp. 75 ºF / 23 ºC.
- Beautiful Beaches – Greater Miami has 84 miles of Atlantic Ocean coastline & 67 square miles of inland waterways & more than 15 miles of world-famous beaches.
- Water Sports & Activities – Enjoy snorkeling (Key Largo diving capital of the world just one hour away), sailing, boating, kayaking, swimming, diving & other water sports all year around.
- Hotels – Ranks fifth in US in occupancy after New York, Oahu Island, San Francisco, & Boston.
- Exciting Lifestyle for All – Young adults, families, baby boomers, retirees, celebrities, & visitors - museums, performing arts venues, art galleries, professional sports, & amazing places to shop.
- Fabulous Nightlife – Ocean Drive and more with top restaurants, night clubs, bars, world famous hotspots.
- Restaurants - In Miami you can savor worldwide cuisine unlike in any other city in the U.S due to its amazing ethnic diversity.
- Entertainment Industry – Major fashion center, top modeling agencies in the world, Fashion Week and more than 2,400 motion picture & video businesses.
- Educational Institutions – 4th largest U. S. school district; 5 colleges & universities; 3 law schools.
- Hospitals – 33 hospitals; Jackson Memorial is one of the top 25 hospitals in the U. S. and Miami Children’s Hospital is rated the top pediatric hospital in the country.
- Top Rankings - Miami has the largest concentration of international banks in the U.S; Miami’s skyline ranks third in the U.S. behind New York City & Chicago & 18th in the world (Almanac of Architecture & Design); Miami is the only major city in the United States bordered by two national parks, Everglades National Park on the West, & Biscayne National Park on the East.
South Florida has become a great to live, work and play. Moving to South Florida might be the best decision you’ve ever take, l just listed 20 reasons that will not make you think twice on your sunshine state dreams.