Riva’s curvilinear design, running parallel to the river, creates panoramic, unobstructed views from everyone’s balconies. To the east, over the river and parks, lies the blue horizon of the Atlantic Ocean. To the west are the endless sunset skies of the Ft.Lauderdale skyline that turn to a curtain of twinkling city lights as night falls.
Riva intent is built to extend your indoor living space and create real opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, right at your home. Whether it’s a dinner party for 12 under the stars, or a Sunday brunch on the terrace for 20, Riva’s extraordinarily large balconies with summer kitchens give you the outdoor living and panoramic views that everyone in Florida wants.
Floors 5 to 14 will have 90 residences with 10 different models to choose from. Sunrise and Sunset terraces are both combined in some Riva models (Residences 1 and 10 see floorplans), where residences extend all the way through the building. Views to both the ocean and the city give you endless Sunrises and Sunsets.
Premier Developers has lined up amazing building features on their Riva creation for the 100 lucky owners, some of the Riva building features will include:
- 250-foot landscaped entry drive to riverside lobby.
- Site is approximately 2 acres, on west bank of the Middle River, across from the 20-acre George English Park, just north of Sunrise Blvd and Galleria Mall.
- Porte cochere entry with fountain and valet service.
- 60-foot wide, glass-walled, river-view lobby with reception/security desk, attended 24/7.
- Lobby-level cafe overlooking river.
- 400-foot landscaped park along the bank of the river, with seating, gardens and walkway.
- Private boat slips and dock for residents, accommodating boats up to 30 feet.
- Recreation dock for kayakers and paddle boarders, on-site watersports club with rentals.
- “The Riva Water Taxi”, a private residents’ boat service to take you across the river for tennis in the park, lunch at Galleria, or a sunset cruise.
- Reserved garage parking.
- Wifi in all public areas.
- The River Club:
- The entire 4th floor, featuring floor-through, glass-walled, air-conditioned facilities surrounded by a wrap-around outdoor deck from sunrise to sunset.
- A 40,000 square-foot private club for residents and their guests, with river, ocean and city views.
- The 7,000 square-foot Fitness Center, fully-equipped with cardio and aerobic areas, as well as yoga.
- The 2,500 square-foot Club Room, a cocktail lounge and private party room offering indoor and outdoor seating and escapes.
- The 1,500 square-foot Cucina, a grand exhibition kitchen, dining and party experience where you and 20 friends can prepare your own feast, or bring in a 5-star chef.
- Borghese Spa, with treatment rooms and the famed Italian spa product line.
- Private wine lockers.
- The River’s Edge Pool, a full-size 65-foot lap pool which overlooks the river, and offers ocean-view lounging with splash pools.
- Cabanas for residents & guests.
- The Sunset Garden, a lushly landscaped hideaway for romantic evenings and city lights.
- The Dog Walk, a specially built sequestered walkway for a quick dog visit without leaving the building.