NEOVITA - DORAL
Neovita will be a modern design development composed of single family homes and town homes coming to the City of Doral. Located in the heart of Doral on 104th Ave and between 69th Street and 72nd Street; Neovita will be just a few minutes away from Miami International Airport, Trump National Doral Golf Resort, and major highways.
The Neovita Doral community will be composed of two separated subdivisions, one for the single family homes and the other for the town homes. Each of them will be gated and have their own club houses and pools.
Neovita Doral homes will have many features that will give its units luxury look and feel like: high-end stainless steel Bosch appliances, custom-cabinetry and quartz counter tops in the interior. On the outside you will find other features on Neovita's homes among covered terraces, driveways with pavers, fully sodded and landscaped yards with automatic sprinkler systems, hurricane impact windows with aluminum shutters, fenced-in backyards that provide privacy from neighbors, and more.
Neovita is located in Doral, Florida. It is one the latest developments from the Terra Group. Neovita will be composed of 80 Single Family Homes and 142 Town-Homes all featuring modern architecture and design.
Single Family Homes will have 5 Model Residences to choose from, ranging from a total of 3433 SQ.FT to 4453 SQ.FT
Town-Homes will have 5 Models to choose from, ranging from a total of 2170 SQ.FT to 2399 SQ.FT
Neovita Deluxe Features will include:
- 24 x 24 Tile floor in bathrooms, laundry room, kitchen and foyer.
- Carpet in the Bedrooms.
- Carpet in the stairwell and 2nd floor hallway (Town homes only).
- Wood floor in the stairwell and 2nd floor hallway (Single Family Homes only).
- 6 Wood baseboards.
- Advanced cable wiring in all bedrooms and family room.
- Advanced telephone high performance wiring in master bedroom and kitchen.
- Energy efficient water heater.
- Full size washer and dryer.
- Insulated ceiling and exterior walls.
- Pre-wired for ceiling fan in family room and all bedrooms.
- Programmable readout thermostat.
- Raised panel interior doors with casing.
- Remote control garage door.
- Flat latex paint.
- Smoke / carbon monoxide detectors.
- Smooth and modern drywall finishes on ceiling and walls.
- Bosch side by side refrigerator/freezer.
- Bosch range/oven combination.
- Bosch microwave hood.
- Bosch dishwasher.
- European cabinetry.
- Dual compartment under mount stainless steel sink and pullout faucet.
- Waste disposal.
- Anti-skid bath tubs.
- European cabinetry.
- Roman tub in master bathroom.
- White bathroom fixtures (water closet, sink)(bidet only in master bathrooms).
- Porcelain bathroom tile on floors and wet areas.
- Frameless glass shower door in the master bathrooms.
- Covered terrace.
- Driveway with pavers.
- Fully sodded and landscaped site with automatic sprinkler system.
- Acrylic flat paint.
- Hurricane impact windows (Single Family Homes only).
- Windows with shutters (Town Homes only).
- Waterproof sealant around exterior windows and doors.
- Fence in backyards separating your property from neighbors.
The Neovita community will feature:
- Gated Secured Luxury Community.
- Two clubhouses.
- Downtown Doral just minutes away.
- Close to word class shopping and dining.
- Located near major expressways.
The Single Family Homes (left) and Town Homes (right) will be constructed on two separate site plans below:
A few facts of the City of Doral:
- Categorized as number 2 to live well for its cultural amenities,
pro-business environments, and highly educated workforce by Forbes.com.
- BusinessWeek rates it as Best City in Florida for Business Start-ups.
- World-class parks and cultural activities.
- Doral Trump Golf Resort and Spa is home to the famous Blue Monster and PGA Tournament.
- 23 Hotels averaging over 85% occupancy rate.
- Over ten Colleges, Universities and Technical Schools. Over 10 artistic-expression schools and multiple public, charter and private schools all having a grade “A” status.
- Home to 14 of Miami-Dade County’s over 30 business parks.
- Awarded Tree City USA 2008-2013.
- Awarded Playful City USA 2010-2014.
- CNNMoney.com. ranks it 51st in top 100 Places to Live and Launch a Business in the United States.
- Named 3rd in the USA to Retire by US News & World Report.
- 96.4% of residents would recommend Doral as a place to live and work and 95.6% rated the quality of life as good/excellence.
No wonder the Terra Group chose the City of Doral for the development of one of their newest project Neovita.